-
February 16th, 2002, 06:49 PM
#11
Inactive Member
New Question:
What is with that 5-star rating business. How come i don't even have one star!?
I want some god damn stars, and i want them NOW!
-
February 16th, 2002, 06:54 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I can't load my avatar
-
February 16th, 2002, 06:54 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Cobra -- I posted to something about this to Quick in the Admin forum...haven't heard back yet.
Looks like we've all become mods.
-
February 16th, 2002, 06:57 PM
#14
Inactive Member
-
February 16th, 2002, 06:58 PM
#15
Fucking Dick!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
Looks like we've all become mods.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I fixed it. Now Biggie can't have any fun.
-
February 16th, 2002, 07:01 PM
#16
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Python:
I fixed it. Now Biggie can't have any fun.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Killjoy.
-
February 16th, 2002, 07:05 PM
#17
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
New Question:
What is with that 5-star rating business. How come i don't even have one star!?
I want some god damn stars, and i want them NOW!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
WHOOO HOOO!
-
February 16th, 2002, 07:16 PM
#18
Inactive Member
-
February 16th, 2002, 07:19 PM
#19
Inactive Member
I still can't load my avatar hell I can't even load the premade avatars
I keep getting the same message
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> FYI
Grandpa Cobra: Not a valid username or public name. Contains banned words </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
February 16th, 2002, 07:23 PM
#20
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Grandpa Cobra:
I still can't load my avatar hell I can't even load the premade avatars
I keep getting the same message
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks